MultiWalk Trader is currently being provided “as-is”. My original intention was to create a fully supported strategy management product, but my intention quickly came up against the wall of my personal time limitations and I was not able to add another product to my work load.
However, due to numerous requests, MultiWalk Trader batch operation is being made available as unsupported software for a nominal cost. I will generally not be able to answer questions concerning MultiWalk Trader, but will attend to any necessary, periodic bug fixes.
The batch operation of MultiWalk Trader can be used for a variety of purposes, such as:
- Run multiple MultiWalk projects in a batch queue — when one project finishes, the next immediately begins.
- Manage a collection of MultiWalk projects/strategies (typically for live or sim trading)
- Produce combined walkforward results from all MultiWalk projects in the collection
- Track upcoming re-optimizations using the walkforward report and generate/display new EL code for walkforward parameters
- Track performance of all strategies on one consolidated walkforward report
There is some online documentation for MultiWalk Trader, but hopefully most of it is self explanatory.